Close Sound from Afar (part two)
Hitting all the robotic enigma, the second future sound installment delves further into a darker side of digital rise. Ncis enables the exploration and feeds our ears with disturbingly poignant groove.
A good memorabilia always lasts—either in its existence physically or in our memory. So does musical tunes. This second trailblazing journey to the future is in hope of doing so. Being handpicked by Ncis, a vast notes of happiness and sadness, potential earworm with slightly melancholic ending may burst your feeling to a rollercoaster time travel. Be prepared for some surprises, because as we know, the future is always inconsistent. So, is yours filled with melancholia, excessive bravery, or ultimate freedom? You decide.
- Overwerk – Daybreak
- Starfucker – Sazed
- Club Feet – Cold Rain
- The Presets – Promises
- Shiny Toy Guns – Fading Listening
- Sin Cos Tan – All I Ever Dream Of
- Hadouken! – The Vortex
- Mr. Kitty – Destroy Me
- Blitzkids mvt. – Water
- Millionyoung – Lovin
- Strange Talk – Picking up All the Pieces
- Bastille – Pompeii
- Clubfeet – Heartbreak (feat. Chela)
- Tesla Boy – Another Light
- Major Lazer – Get Free (feat. Amber Coffman)
- Elton John vs. Pnau – Sad
- CITIZENS! – True Romance
- Alpines – Hidden Love
- White Lies – Strangers
- Mitch Murder – Telefuture Theme
*featured image belongs to Alison Scarpulla.