Forget the Bling and Sing
Welcome to another installment of playlist, consisting of bombastic sound bite to remind you that life ain’t all about the gold.
Ass-kicking is the reality when one feels he is lacking money but would not let himself drained with such “poor” kind of thinking. And that is exactly what Ncis vehemently portrays in his latest interpretation of money. Living in the commercial world, one ought to rejoice for the ease of access to stuff but lamenting over the injustice and unequal opportunity to earning money is deemed cry-baby.
These tunes are, by the end of the day, mere voices to either drown you in rich imagination or kick you back to the workaholic reality the society pushes us in. Upbeat melody and sarcastic lyrics to drag the reality out of the human side of you, making you feel worth a million dollar in a second and worthless in another. Because if we really own the stake of this world, why should we push ourselves hard to do things we don’t want to do, in order for us to get stuffs we don’t need? At least you can still jiggle and be merry, for now.
- Bondax – Gold
- Uffie – Add SUV (feat. Pharrell Williams)
- Major Lazer – Get Dirty (feat. Amber of Dirty Projectors)
- Chris Brown – Look at Me Now (feat. Lil. Wayne, Busta Rhymes) covered by Karmin
- Frank Ocean – Super Rich Kids (feat. Earl Sweatshirt)
- Jay Z. – Oceans (feat. Frank Ocean)
- Avicii vs Nicky Romero- I Could Be the One
- Kanye West – Power
- Fear of Tigers – The Rich Cry Too
- Dire Straits – Money for Nothing
- Kanye West – Gold Digger (feat. Jamie Foxx)
- Taco – Puttin’ on the Ritz
- The Bird and the Bee – Rich Girl
- Spandau Ballet – Gold
- The Virgins – Rich Girls
*featured image is from tumblr.